What is the label “Vignobles & Découvertes”?
The Vignobles & Découvertes label (2009) is awarded, for a duration of 3 years, by Atout France to tourist and wine-growing destinations that offer a complementary range of tourism products (accommodation, restaurants, visits to wineries and tasting sessions, museums, events etc.), to help visitors organize their stay and access approved services.
All of the “Caves Touristiques” wineries are also “ Vignobles et Découvertes” certified establishments.
What is the “Caves Touristiques” label ?
“Caves Touristiques” is a network of 350 wine estates, committed to providing a “high quality service and welcome” in their wineries – an initiative led by InterLoire together with tourist bodies and vineyards.
10 commitments for winegrowers:
- To facilitate access to the wine estate and reception facility
- To respect the scheduled opening hours for weekday and weekend visits
- To have effective means of communicating to help access information about the estate
- To provide clean, equipped, safe reception facilities
- To offer informative wine-tasting sessions, led by a qualified individual
- To adhere to a Code of Good Practice, highlighting rules on alcohol consumption (0.5g)
- To display information about prices and services, and provide documentation about the vineyard and publications produced by the network: “Sur la route des vins de Loire” (On the Loire Valley wine route) map and the “Routes des vins & villages de l’Anjou” (Wine routes and villages of the Anjou region) map
- To offer services tailored to customers’ needs
- To function as an integral part of the network
- To comply with evaluation and quality control procedures and inform InterLoire in the event of any changes to information about your business